When you think of Vaseline, you typically think of it as a remedy to help soothe chapped skin. But what you might not realize is that Vaseline is a useful ingredient for a variety of DIY ideas and simple life hacks around the house. If may have a jar of Vaseline laying around the house that you haven't used for a while, so you're sure to look at it differently after looking at this list. For starters, Vaseline is a great way to help moisturize your skin, clean leather, and it can even be used as a candle. It can be used for all sorts of things around the house that help you in your everyday life and can come in pretty useful at times. You will want to take a look at the list of 15 real life hacks that you can use this product around the house. The following are just some of the simple life hacks you can try.
1. Use Vaseline as a simple life hack to keep razors like new. Rub some Vaseline on your razor to keep the blades looking like new. Just make sure that the razor you are using is completely dry so that it doesn’t rust.
2. Vaseline can be used as a simple life hack to help fix a stubborn zipper. If you have a zipper that won't zip up, try rubbing some Vaseline on either side of the stuck zipper area and try moving the zipper back and forth to help lubricate the zipper teeth.
3. Vaseline can also be used for a DIY idea to help grow out your eyelashes. Rub some Vaseline on your eyelashes at night before you go to bed will help them grow longer. The vaseline will also make your lashes look darker and fuller when you don't’ feel like putting on any mascara.
4. As a simple life hack for wiping off make up. Vaseline makes a great makeup remover. Just rub some vaseline onto a cotton pad and use it to wipe away any eye and other makeup that won’t come easily off with washing. Vaseline is less expensive than makeup remover and will also take off any eyelash glue.
5. Use Vaseline for a DIY idea to make flavored lip balm. This easy DIY idea uses some Kool Aid and some Vaseline to make your own flavored lip balm.
6. Make your perfume last a little longer, by rubbing a bit of Vaseline on your wrist and neck before you spray any perfume on it. The Vaseline is a simple life hack to make the scent last longer.
Vaseline can be used for a wide variety of DIY ideas and simple life hacks. YOu can also try using a bit of Vaseline on your hair to help smooth and to reduce those pesky fly away hairs. And if your leather shoes are looking a little dull, try rubbing some Vaseline onto your dirty or scratched leather shoes, and they will look like new again. Using Vaseline on leather shoes will also help out as a water repellent. If you have some doors in your house that are squeaking when you open them, try smearing some Vaseline onto the hinges, and this simple life hack should help reduce the annoying squeak. You can also use Vaseline with a tiny piece of rolled up paper stuck into the tube of Vaseline. The piece of paper will act as a makeshift wick so that if you light it. Now you’ve got yourself a brand diy idea for a candle when needed. You will find these simple life hacks and DIY ideas on the Shareably site. On the helpful site, you will find DIY ideas, real life hacks, entertainment, food ideas and more. **
Learn MORE at Shareably