Spreading salt around the house - Here is why it is so incredible!
Salt can be used for more than seasoning your food. People have been using salt in their homes for house cleaning tips and as a natural cleaner, for hundreds of years. The best part about using salt as a natural cleaner is that it doesn’t provide any toxic effects, and this is the reason why people have relied on the natural ingredient for disinfection and for cleaning different things in their households. Salt is also very inexpensive, and there is no reason why you should not use it. Especially as commercial cleaning products can be packed with harmful chemicals. You will want to take a look at the Healthy Diet 24 site for the full list of DIY ideas and house cleaning tips that use salt. The following are just some of the DIY ideas you will find on the site.
1. Use salt to help prevent the spread of ants. You can count on salt as a diy idea and as a natural way to help prevent ants from your doors, windows and storage cabinets. To use sprinkle some salt on the windows and the other areas in your house that ants use to enter your home/kitchen. You will also reduce the level of humidity and moisture in your home by using salt in this way.
2. Use salt as a natural cleaner and house cleaning tip for your house and car windows. Make s mixture of a few tablespoons of salt and one gallon of lukewarm water and mix the two together. Use this natural cleaner mixture to clean the windows and to eliminate persistent stains. You can also use this mixture as a house cleaning tip to polish and clean the house windows until they get back to their natural appearance. The best part of this natural cleaner is that the effects you achieve will last for a long period. Also, you can use the same natural cleaner solution to clean the windows of your car.
3. Use salt to help make your skin younger. Use salt to help create a rejuvenating bath scrub. Combine some lavender essential oil or olive oil and salt. Use this natural solution on your body, wait for a couple of minutes and then use lukewarm water to help remove the dirt. Thanks to the salt, your skin will appear younger, and you’ll get quick and efficient exfoliation.
4. Revive the colors of curtains and rugs. If you want to revive the look and colors of your rugs and curtains and make them look like new again, you can use this salt-based natural cleaner solution. Take a cloth and put it into salt water. Then rub the carpets, rugs and house curtains with the salt soaked cloth. This natural solution can also help to remove the dirt and stains that could not be removed with commercial detergents.
5. Use salt as a tooth treatment. To use put some salt into warm water, wait a minute for the salt to dissolved and rinse your mouth with this natural solution if you are dealing with toothaches or mouth sores. This is an all-natural mouthwash that will help to provide excellent results.
6. Use salt as a diy idea to help enhance your laundry. To use pour some salt into the last wash to help protect your clothes from shrinking. This is especially useful in case you are drying some pieces of clothing on a sunny day. Your clothes will be clean and soft too. You will find these DIY ideas for salt on the Healthy Diet 24 site. On the site, you will find health, healthy eating, diy ideas, natural cleaners, house cleaning tips, natural remedies and more. **
Learn MORE at Healthy Diet 24
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.