Start with 2 plastic bottles to make these interesting outdoor lamps!
Starting off with two plastic bottles, this diy idea is an excellent way to make these interesting outdoor lamps. Some of the best DIY ideas and DIY crafts for home use inexpensive materials that you already have around the house. Take these outdoor lamps, for example, using simple plastic bottle, PVC piping and cement; you can make some pretty cool lights to use on your outdoor patio table. You will want to take a look at the step by step instructions for this easy project to do.
DIY ideas that use recycled material are always cool, especially when you can turn your trash into something new and useful. There are all sorts of projects to do that recycle, and some of the most popular DIY ideas use plastic bottles. Almost everyone uses plastic bottles at some point, and what better way to reuse them, then to make something useful and new. The plastic that most plastic beverage bottles are made out of is a fairly useful material; it’s resilient, transparent, flexible, and food safe. And because of this, there are a variety of ways to use these bottles that will give them second lives. The following are just some of the DIY ideas you might try.
1. Bird feeders. Next time you go to recycle your plastic 2-litre bottle consider this easy DIY idea for a bird feeder. If you love birds and you want to make something cool, trying using your plastic soda bottles to create beautiful bird feeders. You can use any color of bottle you want, and these feeders take very little time to make. Paint them or cover them with some fabric swatches and hang them wherever the little bird may visit.
2. Use soda bottles as a lawn sprinkler. This is a great diy idea when the weather is warm, as kids love playing in the sprinkler and this little plastic bottle sprinkler is the perfect summer project. You just poke some holes in a two-liter bottle and then hook it up to your garden hose and let the fun begin. You can let the kids decorate their own sprinkler if you want with some paint or just leave it plain. You can also use the DIY idea to help water plants during the summer if you need to.
3. Apple containers. For this DIY idea, you will need the bottoms of those plastic bottles to make beautiful and crafty apple containers. You can use these containers in the bathroom to hold cotton balls and other smaller objects, or you can give them to teachers as gifts. These plastic containers are adorable and really easy to make. Take two bottle bottoms to create the container and the lid, and you just have to paint and add some cardboard stems and leaves.
4. A DIY idea using plastic soda bottles for an automatic pet water dispenser. Instead of going out and paying a lot of money for one of these make your own. This is a great way to keep pets hydrated on hot days. This DIY idea takes a little time and a few supplies like some glue, boards, and a bowl to catch the water. This is a great way to repurpose those plastic soda bottles and put them to good use.
5. Patio lights. In just under an hour you can make a lovely string of patio lights to add to your patio. You will need several of the plastic bottles, some paint, some clear lights and a few other craft supplies. You will find this DIY idea on the Facebook- Budget101 site. On the site, you will find DIY ideas, DIY crafts for home, projects to do, and more. **
Learn MORE at Facebook- Budget101
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.